The Village of Amityville is seeking a full time Secretary to the Planning Board. Full details regarding the position and how to apply can be found on the Employment Opportunities page. From the Services tab select Employment Opportunities.
Zoning Board Of Appeals April 22, 2021 07:00 PM
To Join The Zoom Meeting Please Use Link Below:
Meeting ID: 874 2562 9347
Dial by your location:
+1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
Meeting ID: 874 2562 9347
Rehearing the Application of Michael Schilling. Applicant seeks a special exception to maintain outdoor storage pursuant to Section 183-82 A. (10) (b) of the Village Code. Premises located on the South side of Merrick Rd approximately 202ft East of Richmond Ave in a B-2 General Business District known as 123 Merrick Rd a/k/a SCTM#101-7-7-2.
- Application of Ralph Giglio. Applicant seeks a special exception to maintain outdoor storage pursuant to Section 183-96 of the Village Code. Premises located at the West end of Marconi Blvd approximately 59 ft West of the intersection of Prince Chico St in an Industrial District known as 10 Marconi Blvd a/k/a SCTM#101-4-2-10.
- Application of Frank Tarantino. Applicant seeks area variances for exceeding lot coverage and an accessory structure side yard setback associated with the proposed addition of an in-ground swimming pool and outdoor kitchen in accordance with Sections 183-149 and 183-55 of the Village Code. Premises located on the West side of Braham Ave approximately 1185 ft South of Shore Rd in a B Residence District known as 95 Braham Ave a/k/a SCTM#101-13-4-16.
- Application of Ivelisse Canela. Applicant seeks a special exception for the installation of a 6’ Fence in accordance with Section 183-139 A. (2) of the Village Code. Premises located on the Southwest Corner of the intersection of Sterling Pl and Burch Ave in a B Residence District known as 106 Sterling Pl a/k/a SCTM#101-3-3-13.
- Application of 228 Broadway Realty LLC. Applicant seeks a use variance to increase the number of apartments in an existing mixed-use dwelling from two to three in accordance with Section 183-81 of the Village Code. Premises located on the West side of Broadway approximately 210 ft North of West Oak St in a B1 Business District known as 228/230 Broadway a/k/a SCTM#101-3-5-9.
- Application of Nicholas A. Labriola. Applicant seeks a special exception to maintain the installation of a 6’ Fence in accordance with Section 183-139 A. (2) of the Village Code. Premises located on the Northeast Corner of the intersection of S Ketcham Ave and Morris St in a BB Residence District known as 200 S Ketcham Ave a/k/a SCTM#101-11-6-6.
The 2021/2022 Final Assessment Roll is available in the Document Center in the Assessor-Tax Clerk folder. There are 4 Parts.
Effective Tuesday, April 6, 2021, Amityville Village Justice Court will resume in-person Court.
Due to the ongoing Covid-19 situation, safety protocols will be followed. Anyone entering, must wear a mask, submit to having their temperature taken and answer a few questions.
Courtroom capacity is being limited at this time, so please be patient, as you wait your turn to enter safely. Only the defendant will be permitted into the courtroom, unless the defendant is under the age of 18, then one parent or legal guardian can accompany the minor.
Questions may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Village of Amityville is currently seeking candidates for its Department of Public Works for the position of laborer. Please see the attached job description for full details and how to apply. Laborer Job Description
Businesses are reminded to renew their applications for Temporary Outdoor Dining. Click on headline for more information.
The REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL (RFP) represents a publicly advertised and competitively awarded solicitation by the Village of Amityville for a Food Concession Operator at the Village’s beach concession located in the James Caples Memorial Park. The Village is seeking and will select concessionaires that best demonstrate the ability to provide innovative, affordable, safe and reliable services to park patrons while paying reasonable concession fees to the Village. The Village reserves the right to approve or disapprove any proposed business activity.
ALL RESPONSES ARE DUE BY 1:00 PM on JUNE 1st, 2021. RFP- Beach Concession- 2021
The Village of Amityville is seeking part-time school crossing guards. Please visit the Employment Opportunities page under the Services tab for full details of the position.