Village of Amityville, New York

  • Summer at Amityville Beach

  • Scenes of Winter in Amityville

  • Green Spaces in Amityville

What other property changes do I require a permit for?

As per Village Code, you are required to obtain a permit for all of the following: Building (alterations to  an existing  structure or new construction), Accessory Buildings (sheds, boat houses, etc.), Bulkhead or Docks (alterations or construction), Demolition, Signs, Swimming Pools (both above and in-ground), Plumbing (additional fixtures, new fixtures, including gas appliances). It is recommended that you complete a Building Department Information Request form with a complete description of your project and the Building Inspector will advise you on what permits are necessary and how you should proceed.

Please log in to rate this.
0 people found this helpful.

Category: Building Department

← FAQs

Village of Amityville, New York